Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

announcment

We went to the doctor this Tuesday and found out that we're having a girl!! We are all so excited, even the boys wanted a girl! Immediately after leaving the doctors we all went to the thrift store to celebrate! I had given almost all my girl clothes away during my last pregnancy when I found out I was having another boy. I am not regretting giving them away because most of them were not that awesome any way. I kept all the best ones, but that wasn't very much. I have to say the pink dress is my most fave! I bought it a month ago hoping I was having a girl. I figured if I had a boy I would turn it into doll clothes or give it as a gift. All the other outfits I bought at the thrift store Tuesday. The pink bonnet is something I crocheted for Lizzy when she was a baby and I am still in love with the colors and design. I'll have to throw a pattern together sometime. It is super easy to make. I found all the quilt fabrics at thrift stores throughout the past year. I went through all the fabrics and put together a girly collection.  The color pallet kind of evolved and I really like how it turned out. :) I am so excited to be having a girl! I have so many ideas for sewing and crocheting her clothes! I'll be sure and share them as they come to be. Take care!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

Susan Woods said…
Congratulations! That is very exciting. And that pink dress is adorable! There really is something about girls that stirs a mama's creative side isn't there? Enjoy!
D-lyn said…
oh sooo exciting!!!!
I have some things I want to make and pass over to your girlie!!
Delia said…
Congratulations! It seems we're in sync. :)
dana said…
congrats Lorajean! So excited for you guys